This is one of those posts where I can feel Lou's flames and teasing before I even hit post.

Easy WDW has released a new wait times and FP return times site. It seems inferred that the data is coming from the Disney site, but unlike the Disney site, it has no graphics. The idea is for it to load super quick.

www.easywdw.com/waits

It's still in testing....

I think he must have inherited money or something. I don't think he has a real job.

Despite your feelings, I think it's pretty cool that he does tons of research and gives it away free. And I actually find his info more accurate than TouringPlans.

Despite your feelings, I think it's pretty cool that he does tons of research and gives it away free. And I actually find his info more accurate than TouringPlans.

I want Josh's "job" ...and I'm not afraid to admit it.

...well except the living in my parents' basement part.  8)

Ya, it probably still has lime green shag carpeting.from the 70s.

Tons of research, what research? All the official real time, wait times, are available directly from Disney.

He just changes the format so that Disney doesn't raid his parents basement and shut him down.

I do too! And despite what Lou says, I think he lives on his own.

Tons of research, what research? All the official real time, wait times, are available directly from Disney.

He just changes the format so that Disney doesn't raid his parents basement and shut him down.

He's in the parks almost every day, taking pictures, reviewing restaurants, etc. What makes Touring Plans better? He gives all the same info FREE.

This is off-topic, but then so is Atari playing....

I feel special because Becker's tag is from my TR, and I'm in Mo's! That means I'm famous, right? Or at least almost as famous as Josh.

Just noticed the new tag - too funny...

Kelly around here you're way more famous than Josh!

Just ask Lou.   8)