Hollywood to Go Fantasmic Dining Plan back March 25-April 4

Really cheap way to get reserved seating for Fantasmic during a very busy time. The picnic is $15.99 for adults and $5.49 for kids (or a CS credit), so it's a no brainer if you really want to see the show.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/03/its-baaack-taste-of-hollywood-to-go-with-fantasmic-seats-march-25-april-4-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Geez some of these sound pretty good! Wish they'd offer them all the time.

Seriously! We'll be in HS on the 4th, but we weren't planning to see F! again. We were going to use the time for some less crowded park touring, but this is tempting, especially because we'll need to eat at some point and any CS place will be almost this much.

Fantasmic SMB.

But those boxed meals sound good!

I don't love it but don't hate it. However, my dad has never seen it. Hey dad, you take Z to F! and Jason and I are going to the RnR.... that doesn't SMB.

PS- With all the things you think SMB, I'm starting to doubt your judgment.

I don't love it but don't hate it. However, my dad has never seen it. Hey dad, you take Z to F! and Jason and I are going to the RnR.... that doesn't SMB.

PS- With all the things you think SMB, I'm starting to doubt your judgment.

Can you prove me wrong on any of those judgements? I do occasionally post when something doesn't SMB. In fact, not two minutes ago I posted that FOTL does NOT SMB. But yes, I do think quite a few things at WDW SMB. Not cherished classic attractions like Lou thinks. Just things that actually do SMB.

Can you prove me wrong on any of those judgements? I do occasionally post when something doesn't SMB. In fact, not two minutes ago I posted that FOTL does NOT SMB. But yes, I do think quite a few things at WDW SMB. Not cherished classic attractions like Lou thinks. Just things that actually do SMB.

MSEP does not SMB.