I'm working on an info page covering the various holiday happenings at the Fort throughout the year.

So far I've got a good bit of info on Halloween and Easter, but could use some for the other holidays - Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, 4th of July, etc. Pretty much any holidays where the Fort or campers do anything special - decorating, events, etc.

What I'm looking for are personal experiences, photos and any other info (like flyers) for holiday events at the Fort only (there's already plenty of info out there on holidays at WDW in general)

If you have anything to share please feel free to send it to my via PM or just post it here.

Thanks all!!

Great idea, Mo. I'm still batting around the idea of Thanksgiving, but I wonder if there's anything special or if I'll just be hanging out. Seems like the ones that are traditionally family-oriented don't offer much in the way of activities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all! Now that we've gone through Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, I figured this was a good time to give this thread a

:bump1:

If anyone has any information or photos to share, feel free to post to this thread or send me a PM.

Also, I am (as always) woefully behind on my TR reading, so if you know of a thread that has some of this kind of info on it, please just post a link and I'll track it down.

Thanks all!!!