I've seen where it's being tested and people are being selected and then go to a website to schedule their fp+ choices. If it ends up being a Disney resort perk, does that mean you'd HAVE to book a room and ticket package? What if you already have leftover days on tickets or buy tickets through somewhere like Undercover Tourist?

No one knows.

As passholders, we always book room only. Never packages.

There was some discussion early on that the new Fastpasses would be retricted to guests of the deluxe resorts. I can only imagine the outcry that would cause, so I don't believe it.

What I do believe is that whatever they do, it will be used in a way to make money. So, if they want to push people to buy packages, then they very well could tie the new Fastpasses to those.

They don't make money on those re-sold tickets. So, if this gives them a way to make those not attractive to guests, then you had better believe they will go for it. They will probably throw in some kind of bone to keep the passholders from complaining too loud.

TCD