The whole experience (from when you enter the story area NOT the wait in line) is running about 15 mins. Bear in mind that it is still in play test mode and could be longer or not happen at all depending on how things go.

Devores' estimate of about 15 minutes seems right.

I just checked the time stamps on my photos, and from the time we first walked in to the cottage to us walking out after the whole experience was 21 minutes. In that 21 minutes, we walked through the cottage, stopped in Maurice's workshop to see the magic mirror, entered a small room where they asked for volunteers to help with the show, and then moved on to the main room for the actual meet and greet. I think the timing could fluctute in any of these rooms, depending on how busy it is. We walked through the first room very quickly, and the line was cut off right behind us. So, those guests waited in that room longer. We moved pretty quickly once we got past that first room, but I could see being held up at each stop to allow the group ahead to clear.

For what it's worth- I would definitely take the time to try this attraction. It is very well done, and the moving from room to room makes the time pass quickly.

TCD

Thanks for the info. I guess what I'm worried about is that it sounds like it would have to be done first thing (or very close to first thing), and that's a big chunk of that valuable rope drop time, but it sounds cool, so I think I can cut out some less priority things and make it work. Sadly, we can only go during super peak season (Easter). But MK has EMH in the morning all that week. I wonder if that will be open then. Since it's new, I hope so!

Thanks for the info. I guess what I'm worried about is that it sounds like it would have to be done first thing (or very close to first thing), and that's a big chunk of that valuable rope drop time, but it sounds cool, so I think I can cut out some less priority things and make it work. Sadly, we can only go during super peak season (Easter). But MK has EMH in the morning all that week. I wonder if that will be open then. Since it's new, I hope so!

It does have a Fastpass line. I am not sure how Fastpasses are going to work there once it is open for good, as they have added lots of Fastpass lines to attractions, but not all of them have Fastpass dispensers. This is all in preparation for those next generation Fastpasses. Maybe by the time Easter gets here, those will be operational and available to resort guests.

I understand what you mean about not using rope drop time on this- I don't think I would either, unless there is a really big Belle fan in your group.

TCD