Fort Wilderness Guests Grocery Delivery Service

I would imagine this is in response to outside sources coming in and delivering to their guests.  However, I KNOW how much their Cheese Whiz is and I am going to have to be really desperate to order groceries.  What say you???

And note...this is just for the CABINS.

http://chipandco.com/fort-wilderness-grocery-delivery-312051/

Guests staying at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness can come “home” to groceries thanks to the Fort Wilderness grocery delivery! This is just another way Disney is making sure their Guests have everything they need during their magical vacation!

The Cabins at Fort Wilderness have “pioneered” modern convenience in a rustic setting, including our order-ahead service that allows Guests to “stock up on provisions” days and even months before they arrive!

Guests can choose from a pre-selected list of popular grocery item that includes fresh produce, pasta, deli meats, coffee, frozen foods, desserts, snacks and more. Then, they just submit their order. The cabin will be stocked with the selections after 5:00 PM on the day of check in—so Guests can kick back, open a snack, sip on a beverage and relax.

Here’s how it works:

• Print out the pre-selected menu of grocery items
  • Mark the items you would like to order (your “grocery list”)
  • Once you’ve made your selections, please send us your grocery order, along with your cabin reservation details to Disney. There are 3 easy ways to submit this information:
    • Email[email protected]
    • Fax: (407) 824-1221
    • Postal Mail: Fort Wilderness Cabins, ATTN: Meadow Trading Post, 4510 North Fort Wilderness Trail, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-1000

A few other things to note.  There is a $10 service fee added to the total.  The order must be submitted at least three days prior to arrival.  Prices and availability are subject to change.  Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to order.

Article excerpt courtesy of chipandco.com and link to full article is located above.

9 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

This service has been available for at least the past five years. It was mentioned on this thread in November 2013:

And in this thread in October, 2012:

TCD

I thought it sounded familiar.

I think that was in the paperwork pack the last time we stayed at the cabins, and that was quite a while ago.

@$4.19 for a 6 english muffins I think I'd rather do one of the grocery store deliveries to the Outpost and carry it back on the bus.

Related question.. I know there's a $5 charge for package deliveries now, but does anyone know if they're charging for grocery deliveries as well (like Garden Grocer)?

14 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

@$4.19 for a 6 english muffins I think I'd rather do one of the grocery store deliveries to the Outpost and carry it back on the bus.

Related question.. I know there's a $5 charge for package deliveries now, but does anyone know if they're charging for grocery deliveries as well (like Garden Grocer)?

I was not charged for instacart 

11 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

This service has been available for at least the past five years. It was mentioned on this thread in November 2013:

And in this thread in October, 2012:

TCD

Thank you for your public service announcement.  You may add this thread now to it being mentioned again.  💋💋

And for the record, Cheese Whiz is still freakin expensive.