Please help once and for all - dogs in Pop Up

I'm so sorry but I'm getting different answers every time I call Disney.  We have a 25 foot pop up with A/C.  Thinking of booking a premium or preferred site.  Can we bring our dog?  Some places say no to pop ups others say no to pop up sites.  But since we aren't booking a tent/pop up site are we ok bringing her even though it's a pop up?

Thank you!!

It *used* to be that you had to have a hard sided trailer to have a dog and that they were not allowed in a popup because they could literally find a way out when you were gone.  However, I have brought my dog when I have camped with my popup.  We have not left the dog alone and chose to do the trip only at Fort Wilderness.  We did not go to the parks on that trip.  He did fantastic on the very short times we left him in the camper.  It was only to go to the bathroom honestly.  He is a big dog (or rather a big baby) and I do worry he would get out if left on his own for periods of time.  I also have a motorhome and we do leave him in there when we go to Disney.  We also now leave a key with someone we know in case he gets loud and causes a scene too.  (Yes, that has also happened.)

BTW:  Welcome aboard!

7 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Many folks bring their pets in a popup, but make sure you have air conditioning for the pet, plan to have at least a crate for them in the popup if you plan to leave, or board them at Best Friends if they don't act well alone.

^this

We camped next to a couple in SD; they had a pop-up and a dog.  Let's just say, that they dog had no problem getting out of the "camper".

Like a lot of other rules/regulations at WDW and the Fort in particular, you can ask 3 CM's the same question and get 4 or 5 different answers.

Previously (back in the Good Ol Days) you could not have pets in PUPs or tents.  Just like the partial sites were for Vans, PUPs and tents only.

Seems like those rules have either been thrown out, or not enforced. We camped in the 2000 loop 2 years ago and the people across the road from us had 2 huge dogs in their PUP.

It will all boil down to your dogs temperament and how well they behave when left alone in a strange environment.

We stayed in 1500 one time and had to listen to a dog bark and whine all day long in the adjacent full loop.

And now there are no "official" dog loops, the whole fort has become dog friendly, so anything goes.