Dump sites close to the ft. for pop ups?

Hi everyone.  I'm new to the forum and couldn't find anything on this topic, so my apologies if this is repetitive. Are there any dump stations for gray and black water outside the fort but close to Disney? 

We are staying for a week in a partial hookup site (we have a pop up). Has anybody ever camped in a popup in partial hookup and used a dump station off property?  I know the comfort stations are really nice, so we will use those for showers and bathrooms most of the time. But we will have some gray water from hand washing and stuff like that at our campsite. Camper bathroom is only for middle of the night. :) 

We'll be there next week, so unfortunately it's too late to upgrade. Next time we will just book a full hookup site -- rookie mistake.  

Thanks for any advice you might have. This site is so awesome! I wish I'd discovered it sooner.

Kindly,

Sara 

Depending on the size of your tanks, some people have said they walk or drive them over to an empty site that has a sewer connection and dump them there.  Not saying it's right or wrong, just passing on what I've read.

And it may not be too late to upgrade.  Give them a call and explain what is going on.

I have also heard that's what people have been told to do by Fort staff. Find an empty site with sewer connections to dump in.

Other than that there are a few parks on 192 that you could call and see if the have dump facilities but I'm sure they would charge. Depending on where you live there is a loves truck stop westbound on I4 exit 44 with a dump station and Lazydays exit 10 westbound I4. There is also a camping world on 192 (I think) that may have one.

I would ask at the Fort first.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No worries-  The instructions given from the Front Desk staff at the Fort is that campers in the partial hook-up loops are to find an empty site in a full, preferred or premium site and use the sewer connection there to dump your portable tanks. I've done it myself many times, and never had a problem.  If you need help finding an unoccupied site, you can call the Front Desk and they'll give you a site number. Of course, in the future, it's a lot easier to book a site with sewer if you will have tanks to dump.

TCD