Speaking of Cable at the Fort,  Stacey Aswad posted this on her FB page:

Happy Disney-versary to me! On 5/5/05 my amazing TV hosting journey began as the Top 7 Must Sees at WDW premiered. Then came the Year of A Million Dreams & since 2009 it's been all about "doing the Must Do's" with the Must Do Disney show. Thank you to the wonderful fans for watching all these years & for all the love! It means the world to me to be a part of your happiest times! So grateful to all the talented, creative people who chose me for this privilege 11 years ago & to those fab people who continue to choose me year after year. I'm so fortunate to work with such incredible agents, producers, writers, directors, stylists & crew. Thank you for 11 years (and counting) of pure fun & magic! XOXO

We haven't officially arrived at the Fort until I get the cable hooked up and Stacey appears on the TV screen.  :lol:

I also used to love the "Appliance Direct Channel" for some reason

and I would also put on the Japanese News Channel for background noise. For some strange reason I enjoy the sound of people speaking Japanese, it's actually soothing and helps during nap time.

Go figure....   :blink:

1 hour ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

As I've said before, don't really like Stacy. Much preferred the older loop.

Even the Stacy videos are starting to look older. They've spliced in some new parts to include newer attractions to keep them up to date though.

And I will admit it does start to get a little annoying after a few dozen viewings in a row.... that's when I switch over to NHK   :lol:

But by the time I get home I am missing Stacey again  :wub:

I like the "Stacy Thru The Years" channel.  Even Disney Magic can't insert recent footage of her and make it look right.  But she is hot.  Still.  

And for the Stacy fans who just can't seem to get enough "must dos" , you can stream a lot of the resort tv loops from various years on You Tube.  I do it once in a while on a weekend just for the thrill of it.

And for the Stacy fans who just can't seem to get enough "must dos" , you can stream a lot of the resort tv loops from various years on You Tube.  I do it once in a while on a weekend just for the thrill of it.

If I Chromecast that to the camper TV I can pretend I'm actually there!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk