New 5 Year Logo Sweatshirt Coming Soon!

Available for purchase very very soon, the brand spanking new sweatshirt with the very spiffy logo Mo has created for our 5 year anniversary.  These sweatshirts will be hoodies and will be SUBLIMATED so you won't have to worry about ruining it!  lol

We are having these custom made at the factory and directly drop shipped to everyone that orders them.  Pictures will be released on this thread very soon as well as the new stickers that will be GIVEN AWAY ALL DURING THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY!

We are also changing the design slightly of our tried and tested oval sticker of old Snarky.  We all need a change for the new.

The sweatshirt will have the new anniversary logo on the front and the "ingredients" section on the back.  It will be full front and back and will not be heavier since both sides will be sublimated.  This way we can have an awesome sweatshirt for an awesome event without it weighing us all down.  The sweatshirt is also lightweight so it can be worn all year long.

I am getting a discount from my vendor for this, so as soon as the prices are finalized, on the 29th, I will post the final prices, as well as what the normal price would have been and shipping options.  You won't want to miss out on this, trust me.

And I just want to say this in advance, we have one super and awesome content po po and graphic designer of Snarky here.  I absolutely am honored to have her here to help Super Geek and I hold down the ship.

Stay Tuned!