I am totally going out on a limb here... we were at Fort Wilderness back in November and my parents bought my son a souvenir cup... well he dropped it tonight and it broke, badly. I would really like to replace it for him, but am unable to purchase it online from what I can see. Is anyone at the resort that could possibly ship one to me from the resort? Or does anyone know of a website where I can find one... Google has not been of much help, neither has eBay or the Disney Store. 

I attached a pic of the cup, I am really hoping to be able to replace it for him, it is his absolute favorite. Thanks for your help!

Jessica Bell

post-11009-0-00048200-1452645378_thumb.j

Jessica - try the Shop Disney app...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/shop-disney-parks-mobile-app/

I just checked using the app on my phone and they have the cup available to purchase for $17.95. I don't know how much shipping is as I didn't go any further than that. It came up when I did a search in the app for "fort wilderness." Weirdly enough, it didn't come up when I searched for "Happy Camper"

Oh and WELCOME to Fort Fiends!!