Does anyone have any advice on who we should book our trip through ? Disney or does anyone know a knowledgable agent? We are planning on coming in Aug from Canada with our travel trailer.

Hi Chippy. If you do want some assistance feel free to send me a message either on here or at my email [email protected]

I use Jason who is a member of this site (Katman). He's even booking my fastpasses tonight so I don't have to stay up until midnight to do it.

He's on the sponsors page.

So, using a travel agent is a first for me. Jason does Fastpasses? What else can Jason do for us? I'm the type that generally wouldn't want to inconvenience someone and wouldn't think to ask.

A lot of the Dienda are knowledgable and like to do those things themselves. Kelly is usually super in control of doing her things but with her 60 day mark falling last night at midnight and school she was kind enough to allow me to help her with them.

A lot of the Dienda are knowledgable and like to do those things themselves. Kelly is usually super in control of doing her things but with her 60 day mark falling last night at midnight and school she was kind enough to allow me to help her with them.

So does that translate to a lot of the "Fiends"

if not what is a Dienda??!!

I can make dining reservations, Fastpasses, experience reservations like yours or carriage rides.

Oh man- so basically you're saying I can use and abuse you?!