Disney loves $$$. Why aren't there more character meals?

We all know that Disney loves making money. Why aren't there more character meals, especially in the Magic Kingdom? With the exception of the Tusker House, they're always booked well in advance. Why not add another?

They could do villains and rotate different ones.... Or Toy Story.... Or Peter Pan characters... And of course there's that one popular movie that won't go away.

We all know that Disney loves making money. Why aren't there more character meals, especially in the Magic Kingdom? With the exception of the Tusker House, they're always booked well in advance. Why not add another?

They could do villains and rotate different ones.... Or Toy Story.... Or Peter Pan characters... And of course there's that one popular movie that won't go away.

I agree...maybe they don't have a place to hold them?

Magic Kingdom has two Character Breakfasts in the morning - Crystal Palace and the Castle

Epcot has two character breakfasts - Akershus and Garden Grill

Hollywood Studios has one at Hollywood & Vine

Animal Kingdom has one at Tusker House

Beach Club has one at Cape May

Contemporary has one at Chef Mickeys

Grand Floridian has one at 1900 Park Faire

Poly has one at Ohana

Swan has one at Garden Grove (Sat and sunday only)

That is a total of 11 Character Breakfasts to choose from.

I agree that Disney loves money. And they know how to get it from their guests. I would have to think that they've looked at this, and have decided that they are offering the right number of character meals. If there was more money to grab, they'd be doing it.

TCD

You would think so but those Star Wars meals were printing money. Why not extend them?

You would think so but those Star Wars meals were printing money. Why not extend them?

That's true.

I think it's a money thing. They have to pay all those people in the costumes.  During Star Wars Weekends, they have those costumes and CM's on hand for the meet and greets, parades and shows.  The rest of the year, they would have to line up character performers just for the meals, and then find them something else to do after the meal shift ends.  It must not be worth it to them.

TCD