I don't eat mustard, so I can't have an opinion. I don't always agree with him, but I do more than not. At least he actually review places instead of spewing sunshine and rainbows about everything he tries. I like that.

I agree.  Considering he's a one man show, he does a remarkable job.  Some of the "errors" are just past reviews that he didn't yet update. 

The other thing unique about your boyfriend is that he really digs in to reviewing all of the alcoholic beverages- the Disney Food Blog seems to steer clear of those. 

I think Sweet Spells is where I always get my carrot cake cookie.

You are correct. That is one of two places in DHS to get one.  As far as I know, they are not available anywhere else on property.

TCD

I don't eat mustard, so I can't have an opinion. I don't always agree with him, but I do more than not. At least he actually review places instead of spewing sunshine and rainbows about everything he tries. I like that. 

I agree Kelly, I don't always agree with his reviews, but I like that he gives real reviews and not that everything is great, and he usually has a little sarcasm or snark in there.

WBI