Haven't seen that but there was a guy in the 1500 with a camper top for his jeep. I took a picture that I'll post when we do our trip report.

Cool!  DH works for a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealer and was just saying they had all kinds of funky camping accessories for some of the Jeeps.

Cool!  DH works for a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealer and was just saying they had all kinds of funky camping accessories for some of the Jeeps.

We love our jeep. It's my DW daily driver.Wrangler unlimited Saraha. Its really nice to take the top off on a nice day and ride.

Its really nice to take the top off on a nice day and ride.

That's why we keep our crappy ol' 1993 4 cylinder Mustang.  It's getting old and tired, but still looks cool with the top down and we paid so little for it 10 years ago that it owes us nothing.  And even though you have to push it up a hill and the transmission is getting sketchy, once you get it on the highway it zips along quite nicely!

That's why we keep our crappy ol' 1993 4 cylinder Mustang.  It's getting old and tired, but still looks cool with the top down and we paid so little for it 10 years ago that it owes us nothing.  And even though you have to push it up a hill and the transmission is getting sketchy, once you get it on the highway it zips along quite nicely!

When the top comes off it don't matter what it is. It's still fun.