Tiered FP+ at DHS.... (and Lou, this is a link from Josh)

Hey guys,........ and ladies, it's just a test.

Disney said from the beginning, that this approach, which BTW, Disney does not call it "tiered", would probably be required at certain parks.

IMO, this is not news. If it was, I'm certain that Mo would have posted it a day before my buddy Josh did.

Disney said from the beginning, that this approach, which BTW, Disney does not call it "tiered", would probably be required at certain parks.

IMO, this is not news. If it was, I'm certain that Mo would have posted it a day before my buddy Josh did.

You're just bitter because he kept you locked in his basement so long.

OK- it's just a test.  Right now, the only regular guests with MagicBands and access to FP+ are resort guests. 

What the testing has shown is that there are not enough desirable attractions at Epcot and DHS to allow this limited group of testers to have FP's for more than one of the big attractions on a given day.

What is going to happen when FP+ is fully rolled out to all guests?

I am not sure, but it ain't going to be purdy.

In the meantime, off site guests are going to be royally hosed during this holiday season.

Merry Christmas.

TCD

In the meantime, off site guests are going to be royally hosed during this holiday season.

Better cancel those Best Western and Holiday Inn reservations and book the Grand Floridian.  Little Jimmy has to ride TSM!

In the meantime, I am buying a time machine and going back to 1987 to spend my vacation dollars.  In other words, I'm going to Dollywood.