Long Lost Characters Week 2.0 decided

No Hercules? I know of a certain fiend's daughter who is gonna be p****d.

You have no idea.

I texted the link to both twins.

Twin #2 is in one of her classes in college, and immediately texted back that the results were fixed.

Twin #1 is LIVID!

LIVID.

As she points out, Robin Hood and his crew were at the previous Long Lost Friends event.  The Song of the South critters appear daily in Frontierland for the Hoe Down.  So that leaves Chicken Little.

Supposedly these characters were chosen by guests voting.  Twin #1 calls BS on that.

TCD

Chicken Little was released in 2005.  How can that be classified as "long lost"?? 

You want long lost??  How about Snow White?  That chick has been avoiding me like, forever.  Chicken Little has been missing for 6 months.  And really, who cares?  It's a stupid chicken.  There are so many more interesting characters from Disney movies that have been truly missing for YEARS. 

You want long lost....how about this guy??

vincent.jpg

Chicken Little was released in 2005.  How can that be classified as "long lost"?? 

You want long lost??  How about Snow White?  That chick has been avoiding me like, forever.  Chicken Little has been missing for 6 months.  And really, who cares?  It's a stupid chicken.  There are so many more interesting characters from Disney movies that have been truly missing for YEARS. 

You want long lost....how about this guy??

vincent.jpg

Yeah, that character is long lost.

I have no idea who or what that is.

TCD

black hole!

How about Herbie driving around on Main Street?

What about a Swiss Family?  They could fight off some Brazillion tour groups.

What about characters that you only see in shows but never see on the streets like:

*Malificient

*Evil Witch from Snow White......preferably the Charlize Theron version

*Jiminy Cricket

*Pinochio

*Gepetto

*Three Little Pigs

*Big Bad Wolf

*Captain Hook

*Smee

I could go on and on

Correct.  It's Vincent.  Or, technically....V.I.N.CENT ("Vital Information Necessary CENTralized").  One of the dorkiest looking robots ever.  I think he'd make a good addition to the MSEP, where all good characters created in a haze of marijuana smoke end up. 

You are on fire today!

Funny stuff!

Haze of marijuana smoke? :rofl2:

BTW- I have never seen the Black Hole, and don't have any plans to.  I just say no to drugs.

TCD