From 75 South take the Florida Turnpike (Toll) and get off at 429 South (Toll), then take Exit 8, Western Way (caution speed limit drops to 35 along that road, and there are often speed traps), then left on West Buena Vista, then left on World Drive, take the farthest right toll booth for guests, then IMMEDiATELY merge right watch for buses, and turn right, and follow the road to the left hand turn into the Fort.

take the farthest right toll booth for guests, then IMMEDiATELY merge right watch for buses, and turn right, and follow the road to the left hand turn into the Fort.

Just a little clarification that the farthest right toll booth that cars can take is usually the 3rd from the right unless it's a really busy time, then it's the second one.

And ya, watch out for those idiot bus drivers. You know how they are. They think they own the roads.

Just a little clarification that the farthest right toll booth that cars can take is usually the 3rd from the right unless it's a really busy time, then it's the second one.

And ya, watch out for those idiot bus drivers. You know how they are. They think they own the roads.

I did say "for guests" ;-)

Further clarification:  The lanes open to guests have a green light illuminated above them.  The bus lanes don't.  So, go to the lane furthest to the right with a green light above it.

TCD

Yes you did, but even though there are signs and red lights, it doesn't matter, at some point during the day when I go through there, there will be a car in the bus lane. More than likely, a Canadian.

Further clarification:  The lanes open to guests have a green light illuminated above them.  The bus lanes don't.  So, go to the lane furthest to the right with a green light above it.

Good point.

We are anti-main gate and always take the back way via bonnet creek.  I fear I'll take out a CM someday at the parking booth with the RV...lol

Yes, that is a good point, but it's longer with many more stop lights, and that tight right turn into the Fort is hard with a big rig.

The back way

Stay straight on West Buena Vista past World Drive.

Turn left on Bonnet Creek, (At the DVC light house) turn left when it dead ends at Golden Oak (just past the Dog Kennel place), then go past the golf course and take the 2nd right into Fort Wilderness. (the first right is the parking lot you can enter after you receive your key cards).

Yes, that is a good point, but it's longer with many more stop lights, and that tight right turn into the Fort is hard with a big rig.

The back way

Stay straight on West Buena Vista past World Drive.

Turn left on Bonnet Creek, (At the DVC light house) turn left when it dead ends at Golden Oak (just past the Dog Kennel place), then go past the golf course and take the 2nd right into Fort Wilderness. (the first right is the parking lot you can enter after you receive your key cards).

With truck and trailer I'm close to 50ft. We always have to let the person if any, pulling out of the fort from that entrance go first because we do have to swing it wide. We also like driving by the best friends kennel and laughing at the smucks walkin out who pay over $75 a day to give their pet story time and LCD tv....lol

We also get off I4 at the Epcot exit I believe exit 63 then take the exit to the French quarter and riverside resort. This will bypass all but the light when you hit bonnet creek and the one at golden oak